- Check and retake technical content of animation scenes to avoid any technical issues.
- Prepare shots before sending them to other departments (simulation, lighting, compositing)
- Modify animators shot if needed to prevent any technical issues, while faithfully preserving movements and acting intentions.
JOBS > OFFER
About the job
- Mastery of Maya.
- Strong knowledge of posing, weight, timing, animal and human motion.
- Good technical understanding of models and rigs.
Nice to have
- Experience as a Character Animator or Technical Animator.
- In your demo reel, we would like to see, if possible, technically complex animation shots and polished exercises that will demonstrate your technical skills.
- French and conversational English knowledge is required.
- Ability to work within a team, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills and ability to take notes and direction.
- Available or willing to relocate to Paris (remote work unavailable).
- We favor European Union citizens or candidates with French work permit. We will not be able to obtain a visa for this position.
Illumination Mac Guff is the leading studio for animated films in Europe. Based in Paris, the studio is known for its blockbusters such as the franchise “Despicable Me”, “Minions”, “The Secret Life of Pets” and “Sing” – all produced by Illumination Entertainment for Universal Pictures.