- Interpret 2D storyboards or scripts and create 3D shots.
- Block the posing and timing of the characters in a given environment.
- Be responsible of the selection of cameras angles and camera moves.
- Work with Layout Supervisor and Leads to find the best creative/technical problem solving approach for assigned sequences/shots.
- Be able to help the Director(s) in a cinematic staging way.
JOBS > OFFER
About the job
- Knowledge of lenses, positioning and camera movement.
- Experience in character animation.
- Strong eye for framing composition and perspective.
- Capability to interpret a design and modify some modeling if needed.
- Familiarity with pipeline issues.
Nice to have
- Experience in editing.
- Knowledge in lighting, compositing and VFX.
- French and/or English fluency is required.
- Good communication skills and strong ability to take notes and direction.
- Ability to work within a team, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Available or willing to relocate to Paris (remote work unavailable)
- We favor European Union citizens or candidates with French work permit. We will not be able to obtain a visa for this position.
Illumination Mac Guff is the leading studio for animated films in Europe. Based in Paris, the studio is known for its blockbusters such as the franchise “Despicable Me”, “Minions”, “The Secret Life of Pets” and “Sing” – all produced by Illumination Entertainment for Universal Pictures.