You have the opportunity to be more than your job title and contribute to put smiles on the faces of every person in our global audience.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
Illumination is seeking an experienced Executive Coordinator to support our 2 Paris-based Co-Presidents of Productions.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is interested in an important role supporting the day-to-day needs of our co-presidents working across production in support of our animated feature films and projects.
The Executive Coordinator will partner with our 2 Co-Presidents on strategic and operational initiatives, while acting as a liaison with the leadership team internally and with close external
- Manage complex calendar management for both Co-Presidents (CPP). Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; Capable of making judgements and recommendations to
ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, planning and coordinating key meetings, and ensure all proper logistics including meeting facilities
- Anticipate various needs of the CPPs and maximize their efficiency by ensuring they are prepared for all meetings and deadlines. Proactive follow-up on the team’s action items to increase accountability
- Assist with the preparation of the CPP’s regular meetings: including gathering and drafting agendas for weekly meetings and sending action items to the team on behalf of CPPs
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
Our team develops and brings these stories to life, exploring universal truths through a visual and comedic expression that invite our audiences to discover ideas, experiences, and emotions in ways
never before imagined. We serve the story and our characters.
Entrepreneurial in spirit, sophisticated in design, kind in our approach, we aspire for excellence and seek talent who have a passion for driving creativity no matter the role they hold.
Family and friend screening, social event and additional benefits to keep you smiling.
- The opportunity to work with diverse team, in a truly international environment
- Office in central Paris / Work from home policy
- Internal mobility opportunities, “give your chance” culture
- Bachelor’s/ Masters Degree or equivalent experience
- Bilingual French and English
- Must be proficient in Keynote, MS office and first level of Photoshop
- First successful experience of at least 3 years in a fast-learning environment, for eg. agency or consulting firm
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Experience building relationships and experience working collaboratively as part of a team
- Be a consistent and effective communicator
- Demonstrate good judgment, tact and confidentiality at all times
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be confident in communicating (written & verbal) with high-level executives both in English and in French
- Have the capacity to multi-task and prioritize
- Have a proven experience and reliability in a role requiring a high level of confidentiality
- Be proactive and dynamic and autonomous
- Be confident but stay humble
- Be strategic, resourceful, detail-oriented and stay motivated in a fast-paced environment
- Be capable of embracing very different missions with a smile
- Be passionate about Cinema, Animation and Film-making.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
Initially, when your application is selected, you will receive an introduction call to explain the main points in terms of this position, and to have a chance to showcase your motivation.
If successful, you will have the next step with our Hiring Manager and an interview with our 2 co-presidents and one or more key stakeholders within the studio.
We will always give you the opportunity to add anything to your application in terms of video, message, additional information or any remaining questions before making the final decision (which
will be based on your overall performance during the process). As a final step, hopefully we can deliver some good news and greet you as our new colleague.