- Responsible for checking datas between departments
- Work with Pipeline Lead/Supervisor and other TDs to find the best technical problem solving approach for assigned sequences/shots
- Ensure the quality of shots before processing them with the in-house rendering software.
JOBS > OFFER
About the job
- Advanced skills in Maya
- Ability to quickly master custom in-house production tools
- Linux experience
Nice to have
- Experience on feature films
- Knowledge of Shotgun
- Knowledge of Python and Mel
- French and/or English knowledge is required
- Must communicate well and be able to take notes and direction
- Ability to work within a team, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Available or willing to relocate to Paris (remote work unavailable)
- Our preference is for European Union citizens or candidates with French work permit. We will not be able to obtain a visa for this position.
Illumination Mac Guff is the leading studio for animated films in Europe. Based in Paris, the studio is known for its blockbusters such as the franchise “Despicable Me”, “Minions”, “The Secret Life of Pets” and “Sing” – all produced by Illumination Entertainment for Universal Pictures.