Description du poste
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
We are looking for a resourceful executive assistant to support the development and production of the Feature Films Director. The ideal candidate thrives on order and organization, likes to solve a variety of project priorities and initiatives and has a pulse on animation, entertainment and pop culture trends.
The Executive Assistant acts with priority and urgency, diplomacy and discretion, curiosity and interest in the art and production of animation
WHAT DO YOUR DAILY TASKS LOOK LIKE?
- you will assist the Film Director on a daily basis in the development of work plans and all preparatory elements related to the production
- you will conduct documentary research for animated feature films
- organize and maintain agendas, make appointments and create meetings, dinners, events…
- arrange travel and accommodation, travelling occasionally to attend meetings to provide general assistance during meetings.
- manage and handle daily operational tasks
- communicate as an Ambassador of the director, during meetings with his teams and collaborator
- additional duties/projects as needed.
- Interest and/or passion for animation, filmmaking and the arts
- Bilingual in French and English
- Strong project and process management skills
- Strong research and presentation skills
- Experience working with and across multiple teams
- Experience managing and prioritizing a range of tasks under tight deadlines
- Experience working effectively with people at all levels
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
Our team develops and brings these stories to life, exploring universal truths through a visual and comedic expression that invites our audiences to discover ideas, experiences, and emotions in ways never before imagined. We serve the story and our characters.
Entrepreneurial in spirit, sophisticated in design, kind in our approach, we aspire for excellence and seek talent who have a passion for driving creativity no matter the role they hold.
- Family and friend screening, social event and additional benefits to keep you smiling
- The opportunity to work with diverse team, in a truly international environment
- Office in central Paris, Work from home policy
- Internal mobility opportunities, “give your chance” culture
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US
Initially, when your application is selected, you will receive an introduction call to explain the main points in terms of this position, and to have a chance to showcase your motivation. If successful, you will have the next step with the Director and an interview with the Recruitment team.
We will always give you chances to add anything to your application in terms of video, message, additional information or any remaining questions before making the final decision (which will be based on your overall performance during the process)
As a final step, hopefully we can deliver some good news and greet you as our new colleague!
Illumination Mac Guff is the leading studio for animated films in Europe. Based in Paris, the studio is known for its blockbusters such as the franchise “Despicable Me”, “Minions”, “The Secret Life of Pets” and “Sing” – all produced by Illumination Entertainment for Universal Pictures.