About the job
- To welcome visitors and new employees.
- To answer calls and redirect them accordingly.
- To manage incoming and outcoming mails.
- To complete a variety of administrative duties.
- Working hours : 9am to 2pm / 25hours per week
- Knowledge of Pack Office.
- Beginners accepted.
Nice to have
- Keen interest in the film industry, particularly animated films.
- French and English fluency required.
- Good communication skills and ability to take notes and directions.
- Ability to work within a team, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
Illumination Mac Guff is the leading studio for animated films in Europe. Based in Paris, the studio is known for its blockbusters such as the franchise “Despicable Me”, “Minions”, “The Secret Life of Pets” and “Sing” – all produced by Illumination Entertainment for Universal Pictures.