About the job
- Animate, simulate and correct simulations on clothes and hair.
- Work with CFX supervisors and their team to find the best solving approach to creative and technical issues for assigned shots.
- Accurately interpret animation intentions.
- Thorough knowledge of Maya.
- Strong knowledge of animation and modeling.
- Ability to quickly master custom in-house production tools.
Nice to have
- Animation shots and modeling – with legible topology – will be a real plus in your demoreel.
- Technical knowledge of Rig/Clothes/Scripts.
- Knowledge of LINUX.
- Artistic background and basic skills in drawing.
- French and/or English fluency is required.
- Good communication skills and ability to take notes and directions.
- Ability to work within a team, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Available or willing to relocate to Paris (remote work unavailable).
- We favor European Union citizens or candidates with French work permit. We will not be able to obtain a visa for this position.
Illumination Mac Guff is the leading studio for animated films in Europe. Based in Paris, the studio is known for its blockbusters such as the franchise “Despicable Me”, “Minions”, “The Secret Life of Pets” and “Sing” – all produced by Illumination Entertainment for Universal Pictures.