About the job
- Design sets and props which will be used as references by 3D departments such as Modeling and Layout.
- Accurately interpret 2D concepts from Production designer.
- Work closely with Art Director and Directors.
- Strong Artistic Skills in design, painting, perspective and composition.
- Advanced skills in Photoshop and Maya required.
Nice to have
- Background in art history and architecture.
- Experience in a animated feature film.
- French and/or English fluency is required.
- Good communication skills and ability to take notes and directions.
- Ability to work within a team, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Remote work can be considered.
- We favor European Union citizens or candidates with French work permit. Foreign candidates can be considered on a freelance basis.
Illumination Mac Guff is the leading studio for animated films in Europe. Based in Paris, the studio is known for its blockbusters such as the franchise “Despicable Me”, “Minions”, “The Secret Life of Pets” and “Sing” – all produced by Illumination Entertainment for Universal Pictures.