About the job
- Responsible for expediting high quality character animation for feature films.
- Work closely with Animation Supervisors and Leads to create skilled animation with strong acting performances and convincing motion.
- Thorough knowledge of Maya.
- Strong knowledge of posing, weight, timing, animal and human motion.
Nice to have
- Previous experience on animated films.
- Have a good technical understanding of models and rigs.
- French and/or English fluency is required.
- Good communication skills and ability to take notes and direction.
- Ability to work within a team, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Available or willing to relocate to Paris (remote work unavailable).
- We favor European Union citizens or candidates with French work permit. The process of obtaining a visa being so complex and timeconsuming, only foreign candidates with a significative experience will be considered, for a selection of senior jobs.
Illumination Mac Guff is the leading studio for animated films in Europe. Based in Paris, the studio is known for its blockbusters such as the franchise “Despicable Me”, “Minions”, “The Secret Life of Pets” and “Sing” – all produced by Illumination Entertainment for Universal Pictures.