About the job
- Collaborate with Environment and Set supervisor to create models for environments and props
- Create assets and modular kits for terrain ,foliage and vegetations
- Assembly,set dressing and scattering
- Learn and adapt to new tools and pipeline processes
- Modeling in maya and speedtree
- Houdini experience
- Knowledge of PBR pipelines
Nice to have
- Texturing and shading in Substance Designer and Painter are a plus
- French and/or English fluency is required.
- Good communication skills and strong ability to take notes and direction.
- Ability to work within a team, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Available for onsite work in Paris or remotely.
- We favor European Union citizens or candidates with French work permit. We will not be able to obtain a visa for this position.
Illumination Mac Guff is the leading studio for animated films in Europe. Based in Paris, the studio is known for its blockbusters such as the franchise “Despicable Me”, “Minions”, “The Secret Life of Pets” and “Sing” – all produced by Illumination Entertainment for Universal Pictures.