About the job
- The TD (Technical Director) Maya works with the Assets, Layout and Animation departments.
- In direct connection with R&D, CG Supervisors and artists, the TD (Technical Director) provides technical support, tests tools prototypes and assist the supervisor in the optimization of production methods.
- Bachelor degree or 1 to 2 years of work experience.
- Good knowledge of the technical aspects of the software Maya.
- Thorough knowledge of Mel and Python.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of LINUX
- Knowledge of QT and SVN.
- French and conversational English knowledge is required
- Ability to work within a team, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines. Must also be autonomous and pragmatic.
- Must communicate well and be able to take notes and direction
- Available or willing to relocate to Paris (remote work unavailable)
Illumination Mac Guff is the leading studio for animated films in Europe. Based in Paris, the studio is known for its blockbusters such as the franchise “Despicable Me”, “Minions”, “The Secret Life of Pets” and “Sing” – all produced by Illumination Entertainment for Universal Pictures.