About the job
- Collaborate with Sets supervisors to create assets for sets and props
- Create assets and modular kits for buildings,terrain ,foliage and vegetations
- Procedural modeling /Set Assembly,set dressing and scattering
- Create texture maps
- Learn and adapt to new tools and pipeline processes
- Expert knowledge of Houdini
- Good technical knowledge of Maya,Substance Designer and Zbrush(or similar)
- Strong understanding of UV layout and UDIM workflow
- A technical understanding of colour space and PBR pipelines
Nice to have
- HDA/OTLS and engine experience are a plus
- TD skills (Python, C++) are a plus
- French and/or English fluency is required.
- Good communication skills and strong ability to take notes and direction.
- Ability to work within a team, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Available or willing to relocate to Paris
- We favor European Union citizens or candidates with French work permit. We will not be able to obtain a visa for this position.
Illumination Mac Guff is the leading studio for animated films in Europe. Based in Paris, the studio is known for its blockbusters such as the franchise “Despicable Me”, “Minions”, “The Secret Life of Pets” and “Sing” – all produced by Illumination Entertainment for Universal Pictures.