Duties and responsibilities
- The TD (Technical Director) Maya works with the Assets, Layout and Animation departments.
- In direct connection with R&D, CG Supervisors and artists, the TD (Technical Director) provides technical support, tests tools prototypes and assist the supervisor in the optimization of production methods.
Qualifications and required skills
- Bachelor degree or 1 to 2 years of work experience.
- Good knowledge of the technical aspects of the software Maya.
- Thorough knowledge of Mel and Python.
- Knowledge of LINUX.
- Knowledge of QT and SVN.
- French and conversational English knowledge is required.
- Ability to work within a team, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines. Must also be autonomous and pragmatic.
- Must communicate well.
- Available or willing to relocate to Paris (remote work unavailable).
- Work permit in France required.
We thank all applicants for their interest!