Illumination Mac Guff is looking for a Production Manager who will work closely with the movie
Directors, Producers and team. The Production Manager is a key member of the production team and
is responsible to help achieving our movie within the deadline and budget allocated.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the movie budget, schedule and personnel.
- Work with the team to establish key creative and production milestones.
- Work closely with the directors managing the creative process.
- Work closely with the Supervision team to ensure accurate and efficient flow of information.
- Identify creative and production issues and escalate as appropriate.
- Supervise and manage internal resources in various stages of production.
Qualifications and skills
- Experience managing CG animation production
- Experience working closely with creative leads including directors and editors
- Experience to prioritize task, meet deadlines and work efficiently under pressure.
- Good communicator.
- French and English is required
- Experience in the tracking software Shotgun is a plus
- Work permit in France pre-required.
We thank all applicants for their interest!