Duties and responsibilities
- Interpret 2D storyboards or script and create 3D shots
- Block the posing and timing of the characters in a given environment
- Be responsible for the selection of cameras angles and camera moves
- Work with Layout Supervisor and Leads to find the best creative/technical problem solving approach for assigned sequences/shots.
- Be able to help Director in a cinematic staging way
Qualifications and required skills
- Experience in editing
- Knowledge of lenses, positioning and moving cameras
- Experience in character animation
- Capability to interpret a design and modify some modeling if needed
- Communication skills / Team working skills
- Familiarity with pipeline issues.
- Aptitude to prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Strong eye for framing composition and perspective, and knowledge in lighting, compositing and VFX.
- French and/or English knowledge is required
Demo Reel requirements
- Layout shots, not finalized shots
- Split screen with storyboard and finalized shots
- Shot breakdown
- Work permit in France required
We thank all applicants for their interest!