Duties and responsibilities
- Design visuals for posters, products packaging, magazine covers, shop signs, user interface designs (control rooms, dashboards, etc...) that appear in the sets of animated feature films currently in production.
- Harmonize drawing, typography and color within the design to create a ready-to-use image.
- Think creatively and propose funny, striking and original concepts, graphics and layouts, to enrich the visual content of the film while remaining faithful to the artistic spirit of the film.
- Adapt to the period of the films, whether it is old designs or modern designs.
- Work closely with Art Director and Directors.
Qualifications and skills
- Strong artistic skills in design, drawing, painting, perspective and composition.
- Advanced software skills in Photoshop.
- In-depth knowledge of typography, characters' anatomy and color science is required.
- Good communication skills and ability to take notes and direction.
- Ability to work within a team, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- French and/or English knowledge is required.
- A knowledge of basic animation and visual effects using After Effects a plus.
- A knowledge of Illustrator a plus.
- Background in art history a plus.
- Work permit in France pre-required.
- If possible, we would like you to select your best work and to include in your portfolio a variety of visuals both digital and traditional.
- When applying, please tick the box "Art Department" as main skills and specify "Graphic Designer" as an additional information.
We thank all applicants for their interest!