Duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with the Character Modeling Supervisor to create appealing characters.
- Accurately interpret concept art and design from the Art Department, keeping the appeal and the essence of the concept.
Qualifications and required skills
- Experience in cartoon character modeling and to setup facial blendshape.
- A good understanding of 3D computer graphics theory.
- A thorough knowledge of Maya.
- A strong understanding of volumes, shapes, structures, and physical movements.
- Ability to quickly master custom in-house production tools.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, to prioritize tasks and to meet tight deadlines.
- French and/or English knowledge is required
- Work permit in France required
- f possible, we would like you to select your best work and to include wireframes, turnovers, blendshapes and facials in your showreel.
We thank all applicants for their interest!