Duties and responsibilities
- To assist the production and supervision team in the smooth running of projects by ensuring an accurate and efficient flow of information.
- To coordinate the flow of information and elements between artists and departments.
- To manage the day-to-day work of an assigned department team.
- To keep databases up to date with elements and shot status.
- To coordinate dailies and take notes.
Qualifications and required skills
- Experience in 3D animation is a must.
- Experience in Shotgun and Maya is a plus.
- Ability to work within a team, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- French and English knowledge is required.
- Work permit in France pre-required.
We thank all applicants for their interest!